Operating systems are a pivotal part of mobile phones today. A good operating system offers a wide range of customizability options and features to its users. Android is possibly the best and the most popular example when it comes to this.
The Google based OS is known for providing the most customizable user interface when compared to its other leading competitors. However, most of the Android users out there do not realize that the customizability options in the factory mode of Android devices are not even comparable to what they could achieve after rooting their device.
Rooting an Android device simply means getting further access to the root folders of the device and having full control of the operating system. However, if not done properly, rooting could also cause damage to the device’s operating system and in some cases bricking the device entirely. To root any Android device safely, one should stick to the Framaroot app.
What is Framaroot?
As you might have realized by its name, Framaroot is a free Android application which allows its users to safely obtain full root access to their Android devices. The app also comes with an extraordinary feature called “UnRoot” which allows the users to revert back their rooted device to the factory mode.
Framaroot for Android is very easy to use as it comes with an in-app guide which provides a step by step tutorial for users to root their device safely. It is also a user-friendly app as it comes with low device requirements, low free storage requirements and is easy to download through Framaroot APK methods.
Framaroot Key Features
From the above context, we now know the basic idea of the Framaroot app for Android. Now, let us look at some of the key features the app has on offer.
- Framaroot is a device rooting tool for Android which can be used to obtain full root access to any Android device eligible to be rooted via Framaroot.
- It has a feature called “UnRoot” which can be used to remove the root access from any Android device.
- Very low in size (20MB)
- Works with most of the currently used Android devices as it only requires a minimum of 512MB of device RAM and an Android OS version of 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) to run.
- Comes with an inbuilt guide which provides tutorials for the users to root their device safely.
- Comes with an FAQ section for the reported questions or problems submitted by the app’s users.
How to download Framaroot?
Downloading the Framaroot app is where most people tend to struggle as the app is unfortunately unavailable on the Google Play Store. Just like its competitors, Framaroot also does not pass through the rules set by Google. However, the app can be downloaded safely using other downloading methods like Framaroot APK. Here is how you do it:
- Step 1: Open Google on your Android device’s browser.
- Step 2: Type “Framaroot APK free download” in the dedicated search bar.
- Step 3: Now, look for an appropriate website from the search results and download the free Framaroot APK file from there.
- Step 4: Once the APK is downloaded, open it and install the Framaroot app on your device.
How to use Framaroot?
Rooting your Android device using Framaroot does not require the mind of a rocket scientist. Just follow the steps below and root your device safely.
- Step 1: Open the Framaroot app on your device.
- Step 2: Locate the “Available Exploit” option on the app and click on it.
- Step 3: Now, from the options that pop-up, click on Install SuperSU and let the SuperSU app install on your device.
- Step 4: After SuperSU is installed, open it and restart your device. Your device is now rooted.