Mobile apps are becoming increasingly important, and are playing a key role in the operations of small businesses, and even larger organizations. The expenses of a business can rapidly spiral out of control when there is no good records or software in place for efficient monitoring and control.
Managing Business Expenses
There are many great apps that can contribute to the success of businesses and we have outlined a few below:
- BillGuard: This app helps you keep tabs of your expenditure by type, month, and location.
- Dollarbird: With this app, you can add the past or future income and expenses to a calendar that calculates the impact on your balance, and your spending by category.
- Fudget: This app is good if you already have your finances together, but need some organization. Therefore, it is good for tracking short-term budgets like work expenses or holidays.
- The ‘B’ app: This money saving app has great tools to give you control over your finances. You are able to seamlessly set up budgets, top up your savings, and sort out your expenditure.
- Goodbudget: This app sets a budget for every spending category, and the moment you’re out of money from a designated category you stop spending.
- LearnVest: This app groups transaction by expense type, set, and track goals. A net worth calculation is always on hand for this app.
- Level Money: This app subtracts recurring expenses and savings from your earnings, after which it tells you what can be spent daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Mint: This app creates budgets with several spending categories. Hence, the app uses bright colors as warnings when you are close to your spending limit in each category.
- Penny: This keeps you updated on your finances through text messages that provide information about your spending habits.
- Personal Capital: This app can create complex budgeting tools to track investments and create models for retirements, college savings, and other events.
- Wallaby: This app gives you a list of transactions, with emphasis on optimizing credit card rewards. It provides guidance on the best card to use at a given place and tells you how much of your credit card limit has been used.
- Wally: This app uses a graphic interface to display and keep track of input purchases and income.
Control Your Finances with an Efficient Mobile App
There is nothing better than having a mobile app that manages your business finances and keeps working round the clock, and the finance industry knows how crucial they are. It is important to use an app that acts as your business financial manager, every day, and everywhere, for free.
All you need is a compatible smartphone or a mobile device to enjoy the endless benefits of a mobile app that will effectively manage your expenses, and help you achieve your financial goals.